The iconic boot has been scaled down in size, but not in style. The Ugg Toddlers Classic Ultra Mini Boot features a lower shaft height to add easy on-off and enhanced versatility. Pre-treated to keep it looking better for longer, this Classic features everything kids love about the original: signature sheepskin lining, an ultra-soft UGGplush™ insole, and a flexible, lightweight sole made for all-day play. This style is available in sizes for the whole family.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Recycled Materials We repurpose once-discarded fabrics and materials into new formats that would otherwise go to waste or be destroyed.
UGGplush Lining Crafted from a proprietary blend of repurposed wool and produced fibers, such as Tencel or recycled polyester, UGGplush gives a sheepskin-like feel with reduced environmental impact.
Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
Crafted with Responsible Materials
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Asymmetrical topline, Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Suede heel counter
- Medial zipper
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole
- Sugarcane EVA outsole
- Textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 2″ shaft height
- Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
Crafted With Responsible Materials