Your little one’s favorite boot, the Ugg Kid’s Classic II Mini Boot, is the same as ever, with its soft sheepskin and barefoot feel, but now features a super-light, cushioned Treadlite by UGG™ outsole. Each boot is built to move the way kids do – running, jumping, and whatever else they get into – with a flexible rocker-bottom shape that’s perfect for all-day play. Pair with the same style in our women’s sizes for cute mini-me moments.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in the supply chain with the help of HERproject. This collaborative initiative creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- SugarSole™ outsole, made with ethylene from sugarcane, or Treadlite by UGG™ made with petroleum-based ethylene
- Textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 3″ shaft height
- Woven heel label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
Treadlite By UGG™
Crafted With Responsible Materials