Live. Laugh. Look awesome running the playground. That’s how it goes, right? The Stride Rite Kid’s Made2Play Brighton XW Adaptable Sneaker certainly thinks so, with their day-seizing style and sporty performance details. These machine-washable sneakers are built to breathe with extra-grippy soles for keeping them on the move. The Adaptable styles are designed to fit to an extra-wide width and if needed, can accommodate braces or orthotics by modifying the depth with 2 removable insoles, and cuttable straps to let you choose just the right length.
- Kid’s extra-wide width adaptable sneakers
- Supreme comfort, care of Ortholite® memory foam footbeds and a padded heel collar
- Machine washable with breathable anti-microbial materials to reduce odor
- Adjustable hook and loop closure with elastic gore faux laces
- Lightweight design with high-traction rubber outsoles
- APMA approved and adaptable with 2 removable insoles and cuttable, choose-your-size strap closure and functional pull tab for easy on and off