The Samuel Hubbard Men’s Free walking shoes are podiatrist-recommended. Experience the flexibility and comfort of an athletic shoe with the elevated details of a dress shoe. Designed for you to seize the moment in style.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers a soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles provide all day support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insoles. Removable, if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Shock absorption and contoured footbeds.
- Heel to toe stability that relieves symptoms of painful foot conditions.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort. See our Resole Program.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
The Original Un-Sneaker
We wanted men’s walking shoes that had the elevated details of dress shoes and the casual comfort of sneakers. Hence, the Un-Sneaker was born as Hubbard Free.
Engineered for Pain Relief
This style has the APMA Seal Of Acceptance for podiatrist recommended shoes. Simply wearing properly fitted shoes can help prevent most foot conditions and injuries. Here’s to shoes that not only look good, but feel good, too!
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: a combination of a triple-density insole with arch support and a cushioning sole. The insole and sole work together to create that incredible Hubbard feel.