The New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam X Hierro Mid GTX – People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the New Balance Fresh Foam X Hierro Mid GTX, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. These trail running shoes employ a Vibram® Megagrip outsole, mid-cut upper with GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric, and toe protection to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam X cushioning.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Mid-cut upper with rugged leather and synthetic materials
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and trail debris
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Adjustable lace closure for a secure fit
- 366 grams (12.9 oz)