The Merrell Women’s Moab 3 Mid GTX features a GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry while still allowing your feet to breathe, a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Our newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilizing recycled materials in construction.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities. Formulated exclusively for Merrell.
For over 15 years, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors.