Responsive cushioning for tough terrain.
A pinnacle product for technical trail, the Hoka Women’s Mafate Speed 4 makes its debut, distilling what we’ve seen in the EVO Mafate and Mafate Speed. A familiar HOKA classic, just updated with new textiles and construction, including a breathable, single layer jacquard mesh and two-part PROFLY midsole with our lightest, most responsive HOKA foam just underfoot.
- Dynamic tongue and vamp
- Rubber toe cap for support and protection
- Bolstered heel collar construction
- All-new lightweight, resilient foam
- Vibram Megagrip with Litebase construction and 5mm traction lugs
- Single layer woven jacquard mesh
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue construction
- PROFLY+ construction
542.00 cm 3
The Mafate Speed 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
The Mafate Speed 4 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
PROFLY™ + midsole
Vibram® megagrip with litebase construction and traction lug