The days are getting shorter and the hills and mountains beckon. Answer the call with the Dunham Men’s Cloud Waterproof Boot — a mid-cut waterproof boot that is perfect for any weekend adventure. From its speed lace eyelet system to the rubber outsole with multi-directional grip design that maximizes surface contact and provides durable traction, the Cloud is designed to take you anywhere you want to go.
- 4.5″ Shaft; (114mm)
- Full grain leather upper
- Solid rubber outsole
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Fiberglass stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Removable molded EVA and memory foam footbed
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional grip design maximizes surface contact and provides durable traction
- Slip Resistance – ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions
- SATRA TM144
- Slip Resistance – ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions SATRA TM144
Our Hydro-Shield technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.