Dunham is proud to present boots with roots. The Dunham Men’s 8000 Mid Boot Waterproof are a new take on an old classic. Its fu ll-grain uppers and padded collars give the Midland a time-honored look and feel, while internal R-Bars offer extra rear-foot stability. The rugged design, slip-resistance, and non- marking sole of these men’s boots that will take you through any season comfortably.
- Full-length EVA midsole increases performance comfort and optimizes balance
- Lightweight cushioned midsole offers reliable comfort
- Waterproof materials help to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch for a smoother stride
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep you steady on your feet
- Removable footbed allows for use of your own orthotics as needed
- Slip Resistance – ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions
- SATRA TM144
Hydro-Shield technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.