The Asics Men’s GEL-Kayano 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS™ stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
Tech & Materials
- Engineered knit upper
- Redesigned external heel counter
Helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride.
- LITETRUSS™ technology
Improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature
Improves compression at footstrike.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioning
Provides good shock absorption.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning
Provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner
- Reflective details
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug
Improves the outsole durability.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology