A slipper for all occasions, the best-selling UGG Women’s Tasman Slipper features the same light, durable outsole as the Classic Boot, so you can wear it both indoors and out. Lined with plush sheepskin and upcycled wool, it’s crafted from soft suede with an embroidered braid and easy slip-on silhouette. Pair with boyfriend jeans and a knit sweater.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Suede upper
- UGG® Tasman braid or UGG® Tasman braid (70% recycled polyester, 30% rayon)
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.