Tsukihoshi Kid’s Rainbow shoes are machine washable, ultra-lightweight, and feature removable-green tea extract deodorizing insoles. The brand is known for its functionality, market-leading color combinations, and parent-friendly closures. Many styles in this brand are also AFO friendly and are actively used by Orthopedic specialists.
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight – Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly – With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO’s.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap ‘hook and loop’ closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides maximum flexibility, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.