The Saucony Men’s Endorphin Shift 2 is the definition of effortless performance. It mixes a lofty bed of PWRRUN cushioning with propulsive SPEEDROLL Technology, so you get more comfort and speed out of each stride. And with its stable platform and touch of guidance, you can count on lots of feel-good miles, every day of the week.
Feel-good cushioning and speed.
Snugger fit with a trim new heel counter, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing and anti-slip laces to lock it in.
- Race, train, or just hang in it. Runners love this max cushioned shoe for everyday runs, recovery between speed days and for added comfort and support anytime.
- If you want to go even faster, this shoe pairs great with Endorphin Speed 2 for training days or Endorphin Pro 2 for top performing race days.
- Love the trails too? The all-new Endorphin Trail just touched ground.
- APMA Certified – The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- A generous bed of PWRRUN cushioning provides a plush yet springy ride, perfect for any day of the week
- Stable platform and structural design gently guide your stride
- New trim heel counter provides a great fit with less weight
- Lightweight mesh upper and improved lacing system offers enhanced breathability and a locked-in fit
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
- Category: Structured Cushioning
- Offset: 4mm (38mm heel/34mm forefoot)
- Weight: Women’s 9.2 oz (253g)