An urban update to an open lacing Derby shoe, the Samuel Hubbard Men’s Royal Scot strides into both crucial meetings and your favorite pub with natural confidence and subtle sophistication. Whether they’re paired with a blazer or a polo, Royal Scot adds a sleek, minimalist touch to any outfit. The all-black welt sets the tone – a true gentleman’s touch. There’s no doubt that this all-black styling will turn heads, but you might be too busy catching the train to notice everyday admiration. Whether you’re making your way through bustling city streets or spending long days on your way to the promotion of your dreams, you’ll be glad you can loosen and tighten the adjustable shoe to your comfort level for a versatile fit.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Triple-Density poron memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort. See our Resole Program.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.