When winter rolls in, the Keen Women’s Kaci III Winter Waterproof Boot is ready. This longtime fan fave has the warmth and waterproofing you need to outside all season long. Plus, we updated it with a super cute floral pattern on the overlay, and a cozy plaid collar and tongue.
• Cold-Weather Ready: 100g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -4°F and a KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane help keep you warm and dry in winter weather.
• Updated Design: Our environmentally preferred leather has a subtle floral pattern on the overlay, plus a plaid collar and tongue.
• Iconic KEEN Comfort: Our original fit secures your heel with generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out.
- 100g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -4°F/-20°C
- Speed hooks for easy lace adjustment
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, premium leather upper
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARMOur signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.