The Keen Toddler Seacamp II CNX, a low-profile, high-protection water sandal, gives little feet increased flexibility and freedom. With a grippy rubber sole that won’t mark up the floor, active kids will be ready for anything.
- Hook and loop strap over instep
- Multi directional lug pattern for increased traction
- PFC-Free materials
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- CNXWe’ve shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It’s addition by subtraction.
- Metatomical Footbed DesignThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.