Explore farther in the Keen Men’s Durand II Mid Waterproof Boot that’s tough, dependable, and—most importantly—comfortable. This American Built boot is constructed using materials from around the world, including premium, environmentally preferred leather.
- SPEED HOOKS FOR EASY LACE ADJUSTMENT
- REMOVABLE, DUAL-DENSITY EVA FOOTBED WITH ARCH SUPPORT FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT
- DIRECT-ATTACH PU MIDSOLE FOR RESILIENT CUSHIONING
- DUAL-COMPOUND RUBBER OUTSOLE FOR ADDED DURABILITY AND TRACTION
- 4MM MULTI-DIRECTIONAL LUGS FOR TRACTION
- STABILITY SHANK DELIVERS LIGHTWEIGHT SUPPORT
- CONTOURED HEEL LOCK FOR A MORE SECURE FIT
- AMERICAN BUILT: ASSEMBLED WITH PRIDE IN PORTLAND, OREGON, USING THE FINEST MATERIALS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- KEEN.DRY WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE MEMBRANE
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ FOR NATURAL ODOR CONTROL
We’ve carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.