What if every step could feel easier on family backpacking trips and longer day hikes? Now everyone in the fam can benefit from our built-in flex design. The Keen Big Kid’s Ridge Flex Waterproof Boot pairs the trusted fit of the iconic hiker with the new KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology that reduces the energy each step takes — giving kids hiking boot support without the stiffness. Flex easier, hike happier, go farther.
• Flexes Easier: KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX requires less energy to bend, so each step feels easier.
• More Durable: Bends where other boots crack and weaken over time.
• All Year, All Conditions: Featuring KEEN.DRY waterproof protection and a super-confident lugged outsole with KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN traction.
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Waterproof, premium leather upper for durable protection against the elements
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEXBuilt-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 10.7 oz / 303.3 g
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.