The Hoka Men’s Trail Code GTX. Dynamic. Lightweight. Explorer.
Honoring the unspoken code of the trail, this day hiker treads lighter with responsible manufacturing practices. Grounded in a HUBBLE® heel with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Trail Code uses a responsive new foam for exceptional cushioning. Finished with dimensional screen printing to decrease waste and increase durability, this trail contender was made for exploring.
- Ripstop upper with 100% recycled textile
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- HUBBLE® heel
- Swallowtail™ heel design
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lug
- Water-repellant materials
- Quick-lace metal top hooks
- 3D screen print overlay
- Recycled content mesh and recycled polyester laces
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil
The Trail Code GTX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
The Trail Code GTX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
Ripstop upper with 100% recycled textile
Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lug
GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
Compression molded EVA midsole
Swallowtail™ heel design