The ECCO Women’s OffRoad 2.0 Sandal features a clean-lined design that is crafted with subtle overlays and less stitching for an updated look and feel. The lower strap is wholly adjustable and can be fully opened. The overall functionality of the sandal remains a lightweight outdoor favourite, but it can easily be styled for warm-weather excursions of a more casual persuasion.
- Crafted from ECCO yak nubuck leather made using ECCO DriTan™ Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process
- Three adjustable quick-fastening straps, that can be fully opened, ensure a customisable fit
- Midsole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Lightweight moulded EVA footbed with soft microfibre cover provides added cushioning and stability
- RECEPTOR® technology for excellent stability and dynamic support from ground impact to toe-off
- Rugged rubber outsole for durability and grip on all types of terrain