Go wild and go fast, even on rainy days, in the flexible ECCO Women’s BIOM 2.1 X Country, an athletic hiking shoe with GORE-TEX waterproof protection that is made for fast hiking and other high-speed adventures on shorter trails. Speed, sublime comfort and high performance are combined in a shoe powered by BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology, with the flexible, lightweight sole allowing optimal natural movement. While the PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce, the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole provides grip and traction. Engineered from ripstop material, this shoe comes with a sporty reflective logo that helps you to be seen in the dark.
- Ripstop fabric protects against tearing and ripping, with a seamless construction for a clean, sporty look
- GORE-TEX membrane for 100% waterproof and windproof protection to keep you dry and comfortable
- OrthoLite® UltraLite insole offers lightweight, high-performance comfort
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the trails
- Flexible, lightweight sole allows for optimal natural movement, with soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ in the midsole delivering energy return and bounce
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole offers grip, multi-directional traction and stability