Go wild and go fast in the ECCO Women’s BIOM 2.1 Low Tex, a sporty new shoe that is perfect for cross-country adventures. Speed, sublime comfort and high performance are combined in a shoe that is powered by BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology. Three independent layers, and a mix of premium textiles and durable ECCO Yak Leather, are combined to create a lightweight, breathable and comfortable upper. While the PHORENE™ midsole supplies energy return and bounce, the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole delivers excellent grip and traction.
- Three independent layers are combined to create a lightweight, breathable and comfortable upper – with a soft-stretch sock construction, a unique ribbon lacing structure and a semi-transparent mesh
- OrthoLite® UltraLite insole offers lightweight, high-performance comfort
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the trail
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole for grip, multi-directional traction and stability