Go wild or go into the city in the ECCO Women’s BIOM 2.1 Low, a sporty new shoe that is perfect for cross-country adventures or for exploring the streets. Speed, sublime comfort and high performance are combined in a shoe that is engineered for trail running. Powered by BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology, it is crafted from a mix of durable ECCO Yak Leather and premium textiles. While the PHORENE™ midsole supplies energy return and bounce, the EPR+ outsole delivers excellent grip and traction.
- Durable ECCO Yak Leather from our own tanneries is combined with premium textiles to create a lightweight, breathable and flexible upper
- OrthoLite® UltraLite insole offers lightweight, high-performance comfort
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the ground
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce
- Innovative cleats on the EPR+ outsole for grip, multi-directional traction and stability