While earlier versions were originally designed and engineered for triathletes, the new ECCO Women’s BIOM 2.0 Low Textile Sneaker offers the same, reliable technology, but boasts an inarguably updated, cool look and feel. The distinctive, asymmetric midsole gives complete support for both your heel and mid-foot, while maintaining full flexibility. This version has been updated with a breathable, sock-like construction and wider lacing, so these ultra-sleek sneakers will likely be on your feet for seasons to come.
- Crafted from a blend of premium textiles and full-grain leather accents made with DriTan™ Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process
- Wide lace-up front provides a secure, easy-to-adjust fit and an edgy, street-style look
- Removable OrthoLite® memory-foam inlay sole for added comfort and practical breathability
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed for all-day comfort and energy return with every step
- The BIOM 2.0 is designed using FLUIDFORM™ Technology to provide full support by holding your midfoot in place through a PU side-frame, and your heel through the unique wrap-around design of the sole
- The uniquely patterned rubber outsole creates full contact with the terrain, resulting in excellent grip and stability