The Dunham Men’s Cloud Plus Waterproof Slip-On aren’t a pie in the sky shoe: their down-to-earth vibe keeps you grounded, whether you’re headed to the trails or a casual workplace. Waterproof and slip-resistant, these rugged men’s shoes have a memory foam footbed and breathable fabric to make every step comfortable, and a rugged sole to steady you and support you.
- Slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles: ASTM F1677, Mark II in wet/dry conditions
- Seam-sealed construction with waterproof materials resists against water absorption
- Waterproof membrane creates an interior barrier to moisture
- Breathable upper mesh and leather combination enhances comfort in warm conditions
- Removable molded/memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to your foot
- Lightweight EVA midsole offers flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Rubber outsole provides long-we aring durability in these shoes for men
- RBar provides rear foot stability in molded EVA midsole
- Nylon shank ensures stability and flexibility
- Padded collar and tongue adds extra cushioning and comfort around the foot
- Twin gore entry allows for easy on-and-off
Hydro-Shield technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.