The Dansko Paisley is a sport-inspired walking shoe that’s packed with performance features, including Scotchgard™ treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona™ for moisture management; CleansportNXT™ for odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch™ Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½”
Collection Portland Style Paisley Features APMA Seal of Acceptance Features Waterproof Features Stain Resistant Features Slip Resistant Features Dansko Natural Arch Support Features Removable Footbed Features Water Resistant Features Adjustable Features Moisture Management Features Odor Control Occasion Casual Occasion Outdoor Heel Height Low (1″-1.75″) Materials Suede
Wipe with a damp cloth to remove surface dirt. Use Dansko Nubuck and Suede Block and Brush to remove surface stains. For maximum water and stain protection, we recommend using Dansko Suede and Nubuck Protector Spray immediately after purchase.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below.