The Dansko Women’s XP 2.0 Clog features a lightweight construction, an ergonomically designed, removable dual density PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology for exceptional support and comfort, and an outsole that is slip resistant on wet, dry, and oil-wet surfaces.
- Protective heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability.
- Leather uppers. Nubuck treated with 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance.
- Removable leather-covered dual density PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch® technology and memory foam for cushioning and support.
- Patented stapled construction.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides stability and shock absorption.
- Patented slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces.
|Heel Height||Low (1″-1.75″)|
|Features||APMA Seal of Acceptance|
|Features||Dansko Natural Arch Support|
|Features||Roomy Toe Box|
To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below.