The Dansko Women’s Karmel Rain Boot can take you anywhere, rain or shine. The Karmel uppers and the removable footbed are made from over 50% I’m Green Biobased injected EVA, making it lightweight and durable, and easy to clean. The footbed is cushioned and features Dansko Natural Arch technology for added arch support, and the channeled outsole provides durability and long-lasting wear. This is a rain boot that feels great and is made from materials you can feel good about.
- Easy clean uppers.
- Waterproof construction and lightweight.
- I’m green™ bio-based EVA (over 50%) which is lightweight and durable.
- Removable, energy return EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch® technology for added support.
- Textile footbed cover treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control.
- Strategically placed lightweight rubber outsole pads for durability.
|Heel Height||Low (1″-1.75″)|
|Features||Dansko Natural Arch Support|
To clean, use soap and water.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below.