The Brooks Women’s Hyperion GTS is Brook’s lightest women’s training shoe, and features their go-to support technology to keep you comfortably in stride, even as you fatigue. Ultralight, responsive cushioning and a new, more breathable upper ensure comfort mile after mile. Try these speed support shoes for track workouts, race day, and other runs when you’re ready to pick up the pace.
- Whole-body support
- Fast ride
- Ultra light
- Breathable upper
A fast, punchy ride with added support
FULL SPEED AHEAD
Updated fast ride
Newly updated for faster transitions, the midsole — featuring lightweight, nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH foam — and outsole work together to deliver a powerful toe-off and more speed.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
STAY IN YOUR STRIDE
All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn’t just mean cushioning? It’s not all about arch support either.
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
- Not sure if you need extra support? Try our Shoe Finder for an easy self-assessment.
IMAGINE A WEIGHTLESS SHOE
Ultra light design
The shoe is the lightest training shoe in our line, ensuring fast transitions and a speedy feel while you’re pushing the pace.
- The upper is also lighter than before thanks to a new warp knit with better breathability.