Get the support and comfort you need with the Aetrex Women’s Annie Mary Jane. With full adjustability and a built-in Aetrex Orthotic footbed, the Annie provides ultimate support while being the perfect addition to any outfit.
The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- The insole features arch support that helps to stabilize your body, align your feet and relieve common foot pain (ie.plantar fasciitis, heel pain & arch pain)
- The insole features UltraSky™ cushioning to provide pressure relief & comfort
- The insole is lined with microfiber treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors
- Adjustability: Hook & loop closures
- Upper Material: Genuine leather
- Midsole Material: Cork and EVA blend for extra comfort
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Heel Height: 1.3″
Adjustablity for Everyone
Easy to use, our hook and loop adjustable straps help accommodate multiple widths by being able to shorten or elongate the strap.
The materials have been treated with antimicrobial technology to help fight every day odors.
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Complete Underfoot Support
Our Cobra Orthotic Technology provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
A feature that provides pressure relief and shock absorption in the ball-of-foot and heel area.
Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
Slide into your shoes with ease using this type of shoe, which removes the need for additional fasteners, ties or straps.
A material that stretches in many directions for additional comfort and provides more room in the shoe, when needed.