Slip on real comfort with the Aetrex Women’s Angie Arch Support Sneakers! These lightweight and stretchy knit kicks have arch support built into the removable insole. With pull tabs for easy on and off, the Angie Sneaker is a great style for running errands or just extra comfort!
The Aetrex Orthotic System is Built-In to every pair:
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- UltraSky™ cushioning with High Energy Return
- Adjustability: Stretchy Knit Collar
- Upper Material: Stretchy Knit
- Midsole Material: UltraSky™ EVA Foam for comfort & Durability
- Outsole: Strategically placed rubber pods for Durability
- Padded heel for extra cushion
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Heel Height: .7″
Designed to help support natural alignment, our unique arch support position, height and contour aligns in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up and helps to relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
Cobra Orthotic Technology
A feature that provides a void in the heel area to help alleviate heel pressure and provides metatarsal support.
Extra padding on the back of the heel helps to reduce discomfort or blisters and provides additional cushioning.
Included is a removable arch support & premium foam cushioning insole ($60 value) that can easily be replaced with a more customized Aetrex Orthotic.
A material that stretches in many directions for additional comfort and provides more room in the shoe, when needed.